Friday 22 June 2012

Fitness Friday

I try to make a new playlist once a month so I have something new and fresh to work out too.  The current one was made for cardio, but I also use it for weights, abs, in my car, in my kitchen and pretty much anywhere I go.  Song #3 "Skrillex - Summit"  kicks me into a whole new world when Im working out.

If your looking for some new upbeat songs try some of these guys out:

Playlist: June2012

1. Calvin Harris ft Neyo - Lets Go
2. Matrix & Futurebound ft Luke Bingham - All I know
3. Skrillex ft Ellie Goulding - Summit
4. Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
5. Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Benny Benassi Remix)
6. Example - Midnight Run (Funkagenda Remix)
7. Zoe Badwi - Release me (Dj Anselmo Energy Boot Mix)

I also have a few rap/hip hop songs thrown in to switch up the beat a little bit:

Drake ft Lil Wayne - The Motto
Childish Gambino - Break
Drake ft Christ Brown - Yamaha Mama
Drake - Headlines


Check out other great blogs

Blog Hops Everyday and A Mommy's Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment