Sunday 10 June 2012

What Can $20 Buy These days?

Taking a casual stroll through Real Canadian Superstore today I thought maybe I should replace some of my fav tanks that I wear for working out.  If I've had them for a number of years and they have no shape, faded colour and have deodorant stains its time to chuck those bad boys.

Ive recently moved and am now learning how to budget.  I saw a sign that said clearance.  Just my style...if its full price I probably won't buy it...
I love black shorts and I love tank tops.  So for just under $12 I got myself just that.  Tomorrows gym gear:



While browsing I also noticed some brightly coloured tanks with matching boxer type bottoms.  Heck, why not.  For $2.94 each I purchased myself new pi's.  After any long day or warm day it feels good to put on something light and bright :)



Im so happy with my 4 new wardrobe items for under $20!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds!! Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete