Monday 28 March 2011

Daily intake and Aprils plan

So the daily intake will be added to daily for a week. So at the end of the week all the foods consumed by this body will be posted on there and a calorie total per day will be posted so it's pretty easy to read and understand. And then Sunday or Monday I'll delete it and start another week. If I work out I'll add that there too. It should make it easy for those who wanted to know what my routine is.

Aprils game plan.

I think I'm going to make 8, NEW healthy recipes and post them once they are done.
I eat the same things week after week and I'm in dire need for a change.
17 exercise days. Minimum. Cardio, weights, whatever just make it happen 17 days in April. Baithing suit season is sneaking up quick.

And that's the plan so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment