Thursday 24 March 2011

My first post

Im starting a blog for a few reasons.
1. Because I wanted to for awhile but have hesitated because I've been scared no one will read it

2. To keep a online log of what I eat so others can read it. I get asked several times a week what I eat daily and explaining it each time gets tiring, so here we go.

3. To encourage my friends to be healthy.

So I'll give this a try and see where it goes from here.

To give you an idea of who I am, here are a few things about myself:
I'm 26, I've been a vegetarian since The day I graduated grade 7 (12yrs old), I am a pescetarianism vegetarian meaning I eat fish and some dairy. When I didn't know how easy googling recipes was I used to eat very poorly and as a result that and other factors led to packing on the pounds and I became a chubby chicky. Through learning how to eat (and still learning every day) plus exercise on a regular basis I am becoming the chicky I actually want to be. Hopefully I can help or inspire someone in my journey and I hope someone enjoys reading my rambles.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing, you're helping me lose weight by keeping me in line... my motivation :D <3 luv ya

    ReplyDelete