1. Squats. I couldn't do one of these to save my life until I watched a you-tube tutorial on how to do it. Squats work your thighs, hamstrings, butt and hips. Squats build core strength and increase the strength in your legs. Start with doing 12 or 15
How to do a squat
2. Lunges. Another leg exercise that works glutes, quads and hamstrings. This one requires balance. Make sure your knee's are at a 90 degree angle before you start. Start by doing 12 or 15
How to do a lunge
3. Plank. This exercise builds endurance in both your back and your abs as well as stabilizing your muscles. Start off by holding it as long as possible. Once you know your starting time you know what to work from.
How to do a plank
4. Push-ups. Working the pecs, triceps and deltoids the push-up is good for people in all levels of fitness. If your just starting up don't worry about doing it on your toes, drop to your knees and make sure your form and posture is correct. Start by doing as many as you can on your toes, then drop to your knee's hopefully between the 2 you can do 10
How to do a push-up
5. Mountain Climbers. This cardio exercise brings up your heart rate while challenging your legs and core. Instead of counting reps for something like this I like (well I actually hate it but...) to do it for 60 seconds.
How to do a mountian climber
Now start from the beginning and do it again :) Dont forget to drink water and breathe!